Wednesday 28 November 2012

Updates + Future posts

The purpose of this post is a little like a diary and a tickbox of all the things I have been thinking of posting but couldn't because... I've moved! It's not exciting, I personally don't get excited reading about blogger's troubles with moving, so I won't dwell on that. It does, however, mean that I have been buying things (even though I said I wouldn't after the October Haul!) and they're building up and I end up using them before taking pictures of the freshly-bought products (bad me). 
Secondly, I now officially have a job. Oh yeah. About time. Does this mean I will be splashing out my ~£130 a week on makeup??? I wish. Most, and I do mean about 97% of this money is going into my University fund for next year (fingers crossed), so not much of it is going to be used :( Some will though, and when it does, expect many reviews!
I have a few things I wanted to blog about that have been happening in my life to do with "beauty". First one being my weight loss. It's not as dramatic as some people's, i.e. I didn't miraculously go from a size 20 to a size 10, but all in all so far I've lost 18.4lb (that is ~1.3 stone or 8.2kg). For me, it is impressive and is something I never thought was possible. I am going to carry on with my plan (which I will make a separate post about) until I reach my desired weight (or more like desired body shape). 
Second major thing in my "beauty" world is me not wearing any makeup whatsoever when I go to work/out, especially eye-makeup. Reasons for this are numerous and, again, will be described in a separate post later on ;-)
 This is kind of a useless post in itself, isn't it? But it gives me an idea of what I want to mention, and so is pretty helpful. To cheer you up on this gloomy Wednesday, have a picture of a random puppy: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment