Saturday 14 January 2012

First post...

So, after a long time of lazily browsing through beauty and make up blogs, I always wondered why is it that I don't have my own.
For one, I am very lazy. But also there is the element of it being a lonely page, even though I want to simply express my thoughts and review some products, it is always sad to have no page viewers.

If people do begin to read this, and in fact read this particular entry... well, I am a perfect cynic and a pessimist, nice to meet you :)
I created this blog to document some of my experiences and thoughts with various make up and beauty products, seeing as my collection is growing slowly but steadily.

Let's hope this idea works :) 
x

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog enough to read your first post :) so thought I'd leave a little mark of my passing through. It takes guts to write onto the lonely page and keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete