Monday 2 April 2012

MAC Lipstick Review - Pink Noveau

So after realising that Speak Louder was a little tooooo dark/dramatic for me, I really got the urge to buy a pretty pink colour. Out of the MAC shades I decided to go with Pink Noveau.
I didn't buy this one online, but went to the MAC store in Croydon - the sales assistants are so BLOODY RUDE. :/



The website describes it as a "bright pink" and the above is their swatch - not too true to the real colour. The finish is a Satin, so it's a pigmented colour but with less shine compared to cremesheen. 




The colour with a flash - it's a purply-pink rather than red.


On lips, with no flash

 On lips, with flash

I really love this colour. Its a soft pink, and oh-so-wearable. A definite favourite.

One little negative thing is that it IS a little drying, which is typical of MAC Satins. A dab of lipgloss over the top and it's perfect!

This lipstick is highly recommended :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment