Thursday 27 September 2012

FOTD - Cut Crease

Cut creases are not something that works too well on me - I have hooded eyes and small lids. This means that the light part of the cut-crease is not rounded but more an oval shape which looks a little unsightly from some angles. Nonetheless, this didn't stop me. I decided to go for a neutral-ish look: 



Face:
Lancome Teint Idole 24H foundation in 010
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 35 concealer in NW15
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in 1 Fair
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Ash
L'Oreal True Match Powder in D1/W1 Golden Ivory
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronezer 
PARISAX Beauty Blush 
ELF HD powder

Eyes:
ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Front Cover Eyeshadow in Moondust
Front Cover Pigment dust in Cloud Dancer
PARISAX Beauty shadows (dark browns)
Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof mascara 

Lips:
Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipsticks in Rose Cachemire + Rose Paré

I kind of overdid my face this time, it was quite cakey in natural light, but I couldn't do much about it! 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment