Thursday 13 September 2012

SJP 'Lovely' Perfume ♥

There is only one way to describe this scent with a word; that word would indeed be Lovely.

I have been lusting after this perfume for god-knows-how-long. It was always a little too pricey for me, so I just sprayed it on a tester and went home to sniff if for a day or two. However, yesterday I went to Debenhams (in which, all fingers crossed, I will be working soon) and browsed the perfume section absent-mindlessly with a friend. I was just telling her about this particular perfume because I couldn't find it - how it is one of the best fragrances that I have ever smelt and even more surprising that it came from a celebrity (I have quite a stigma against perfumes released by celebrities to get even more money, ergh).
Then suddenly, I spot this little darling in the reduced section - I kind of expected a 25% reduction, something not very impressive... it was 50% off from £25 to £12.50 for 30ml. In about 30 seconds I was at the check out till and in 45, with the purchase in my bag. 

 I am not going to describe the scent - I always find it odd how people are like "Oh my gosh, it totally smells like PEONIES with some WOODEN UNDERTONES and a HINT OF ROSE WATER" and I'm like "What does that even smell like". 
But in short, it's a very girly smell, it's fresh but certainly smells perfume-y and I wouldn't say it smells like flowers.... (it would be awkward if it's supposed to). I really am not a fragance expert, but I highly suggest you check it out for yourself, because it's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment