Recently I've been trying to make my nails look a bit more..... creative. So I opted for a relatively simple black and silver look :)
The next morning... I ended up sleeping on them and the grooves are clearly visible in the photo. Luckily it doesn't look too bad in reality, so I am happy.
To get the look I used:
- Barry M Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Hardener
- Barry M Nail Paint in Black 144
- Perfect Chic Art Base in Silver
- Bourjois 1 Seconde Sparkle Top Coat (Shade 18)
- Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
- 1 coat of base to bare, clean nails
- 3 coats black polish. Let the coats dry in between
- Draw a rough line with the silver polish. Fill up to the bottom of the nail.
- Let the silver dry. Go over the colour and define the line.
- Spray the final coats with Rapid Dry. Leave for a minute
- Once the nails are dry, apply one coat of sparkle top coat
- Finish by applying a clear top coat
The main three products I used
It is relatiely easy to do, but does involve a LOT of coats (so will take a long time to dry) but the overall result looks very pretty, and got me a few compliments!